Principle 1 – Accountability
Our organization is responsible for personal information under our control and has designated individuals who are held accountable for compliance with the Principles described in this notice.
Principle 2 – Responsiveness
If you have specific questions that are not answered by the material we disclose here, or in the linked resources, concerns can be addressed by contacting us at 630-787-2200.
Principle 3 – Openness & Security
Madden is the sole owner of the information collected at our site. We do not sell, share, or rent information to third parties or partners. The information collected at our site is used exclusively to determine the most appropriate information to send to those who request it.
Principle 4 – Maintaining Safeguards
Madden will protect your personal information by using appropriate security safeguards. We will remain alert and prepared to adapt these measures to address potential threats, hazards, or unauthorized access. Examples of our safeguards are:
- Restricting access to information to persons who need to know the information to provide products or services to you.
- Maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- Imposing contractual commitments and procedures that require our service providers to adhere to privacy and security policies consistent with our own.
Principle 5 – Identifying Collection
We obtain personal information about you in order to service your business and enhance our services. Such information includes:
- Applications, forms, or other communications you send us.
Principle 6 – Limiting Collection
We will limit the collection of personal information to that which is necessary to provide the products and services you have requested, and to conduct our business efficiently.
Principle 7 – Limiting Disclosure and Retention
Personal information is retained and disclosed as necessary to serve our customers or to comply with applicable laws. Personal information about our visitors or former customers is not used or disclosed to any third parties except:
- As permitted by law to our service providers (such as to complete our mailings to you; we will select and monitor these vendors in order to maintain the privacy and security of your information).
- As required by subpoena or law (as to tax authorities or regulators).
- As may be appropriate to protect against fraud or illegal activity, for the safety of customers, employees, or property, or is otherwise permitted by law.
- If you elect to disclose, or specifically direct us to disclose for you, personal information to a third party (as in the case where you request a product or service from a third party after receiving information or a link from Madden).
Principle 8 – Accuracy
We will strive to keep personal information as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for its intended purpose. Contact us at Madden Communications 630-787-2200